Sunday, May 26th, 2019
• 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM Waterway Canoe Tour
highlighting Royal Poincianas in Bloom by the Coral Gables Museum and Miami
EcoAdventures. $40 per person, Canoes provided. Enjoy
natural vistas, manmade beauty and Coral Gables’ history.Registration required, call 305-603-8067 for more information.
Saturday, June 8th, 2019
• 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM – Royal Poinciana Workshop and Lecture
by Steve Pearson, PhD., from 1:00 pm to 2:15 pm at the Coral Gables Library
Community Room, 3443 Segovia Street. Hosted by the City of
Coral Gables Landscape Beautification Advisory Board. Also
enjoy artwork from school art contest winners. Free and open
to the Public, no reservations necessary.
• 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM – Royal Poincianas in Bloom Trolley Tour — SEATS AVAILABLE!!!
of Coral Gables and surroundings from 2:30pm to 4:30PM. departing from the
Coral Gables Library. Delightful and informative narrated
tour of the best poincianas of the 2019 season. Tickets $20.
Seating is limited, purchase your tickets in advance at
Note: due to the limited capacity, a similar
tour is offered on Sunday from Merrick House.
• 6:30 PM – Painting Royal Poinciana Trees
A “cocktail party with a paintbrush”. Join in for a fun experience painting Royal
Poinciana Trees at this unique event.
The event will begin at 6:30 and all supplies are included.
Take a wonderful DIY painting home with you!
This event will be $40 per person.
Sign up online at TFTS.org/RPFPainting (limited seats
available). Wine and light refreshments.
Art Thyme, 8841 SW 132nd Street.
Sunday, June 9th, 2019
• 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM Royal Poinciana Garden Tea
at the Coral Gables Merrick House, 907 Coral Way. 1: 30 PM to 4:30 PM.
Narrated tours of the newly restored boyhood home of City Founder George
Merrick included, no high heels please.
Tickets $20, buy online at TFTS.org/RPFTea.
Generously underwritten by The Palace Coral Gables.
• 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM – Royal Poincianas in Bloom Trolley Tour — SOLD OUT
of Coral Gables and surroundings from 2:30 to 4:30 PM, highlighting the best
blossoms of the 2019 season.
Tour begins at the Coral Gables Merrick House, 907 Coral Way.
Tickets $20 pp.
Seating is limited, purchase your tickets at TFTS.org/RPFTour in
advance. (note this is a repeat of Saturday’s tour).
Buy both and Save! –SOLD OUT
Enjoy the Sunday Garden Tea and the narrated Tour and save $5.00! Go online (TFTS.org) to
purchase your Tea and Tour Ticket Combination for $35.00
Monday, June 10th, 2019
• 6:00 PM & 7:00 PM – Tram Tours of Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
at 6:00 PM & 7:00 PM, 10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables, FL 33156
• 7:30 PM Reception held in the Adam R. Rose and Peter R. McQuillan Arts Center
which is located near the Visitor Center.
(Click Here for a Map of FTBG)
• Presentation of the Royal Poinciana Queen and Court scholarship recipients beginning at 7:30 PM.
Refreshments, Cake, and the famous Royal Poinciana Punch will be offered.
• The announcement of the Schokman Book Award recipient.
• Music by Joe Donato with Brian Murphy.
Many of the events will have signed 2019 Royal Poinciana Fiesta Posters available for sale to benefit the Fiesta. Linda
Arpilleti, Florida landscape painter, is this year’s artist.